Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dark Forces

Hook
Something is taking a hold of me
Something that I cannot see
And it's up to me to perceive
What's real and what is make-believe

Bridge
I lose control inside
I cannot run, I cannot hide
From this force that's controlling me
It's taking a toll on me
Tell me what I have to do so that I can be free
From these dark forces that's taking a hold on me

Verse
I'm trapped. I'm being cornered by dark forces
It's a wrap. Compromised by sinister forces
Being forced to run the courses
Turned away from those who opposes
Every door I see closes on me

And no one will help me
Everyone turns their backs on me
Leaving me here to suffer the grief
That's why dark forces has claimed a hold me

(Hook)
(Bridge)

Verse
I'm stuck. It's too late to run away
That's my luck. It's too late to escape
My master plan is a fail-safe
And I'm no longer safe today

Because no one will accept me
No one will take me for me
Take me as I am
Even though I'm bound by sin
The person dwells within
But no one likes the sins
That's why dark forces has claimed a hold on me

(Hook)
(Bridge)

No comments:

Post a Comment